While you explore the hiking trails, you will encounter some hot springs. Take a dip in these hot springs after you swam in the cold river pools. You can also choose to add a visit to the wildlife preserve.
Authentic Costa Rican lunch at the full-service restaurant at the club is included in your trip.
You can choose from the following activities:
1. Kayaking: kayak in the Arenal river with class II rapids. A guide will come with and makes sure you can safely enjoy the beautiful jungle landscape.
2. River tube: enjoy the Arenal river in a different way, take a trip down the half a mile (800 meters) long course in an inflatable tube. A shorter course closer to the club can also be chosen.
3. Horse back riding: enjoy the wildlife, local farming and views of the surroundings of the club.
4. Climbing wall: enjoy the 49 feet (15 m) tall wall, professional guides will help you with the equipment and rappelling down.
5. Nature tour: the surroundings in his area is perfect to go with your guide and get to know more about the biodiversity.
TransportationPick-up and drop-off at several hotels in Arenal.
What to BringSwimsuit, change of clothes, money for personal expenses, long pants if you plan on horseback riding, rain gear, water shoes with a heel strap, hiking shoes, sunscreen.
What's IncludedLunch, guides and equipment.