Club Rio Multi Adventure
While you explore the hiking trails, you will encounter some hot springs. Take a dip in these hot springs after you swam in the cold river pools. You can also choose to add a visit to the wildlife preserve.
Authentic Costa Rican lunch at the full-service restaurant at the club is included in your trip.
You can choose from the following activities:
1. Kayaking: kayak in the Arenal river with class II rapids. A guide will come with and makes sure you can safely enjoy the beautiful jungle landscape.
2. River tube: enjoy the Arenal river in a different way, take a trip down the half a mile (800 meters) long course in an inflatable tube. A shorter course closer to the club can also be chosen.
3. Horse back riding: enjoy the wildlife, local farming and views of the surroundings of the club.
4. Climbing wall: enjoy the 49 feet (15 m) tall wall, professional guides will help you with the equipment and rappelling down.
5. Nature tour: the surroundings in his area is perfect to go with your guide and get to know more about the biodiversity.
Pick-up and drop-off at several hotels in Arenal.
Lunch, guides and equipment.
What to Bring?
Swimsuit, change of clothes, money for personal expenses, long pants if you plan on horseback riding, rain gear, water shoes with a heel strap, hiking shoes, sunscreen.